Minecraft APK Free Download: The studies suggest that there are many benefits of playing a video game. Minecraft helps to improve learning, motor skills and creativity. Being a parent you can make your children fluent with current technology. Also, you can help your children’s attention towards positive and healthy online communities. Minecraft helps your children to regulate emotions, improve cognitive abilities and build strong social ties.
Minecraft is a popular game, millions of players glad to play this game. It is a sandbox video game having no rules or tasks. The players build constructions by using the texture cubes in a 3D world and adventures. You can do multiple activities like exploration, crafting, farming and combat.
Minecraft is developed in Sweden by Markus Persson and his company Mojang. Official the game was released in the year 2011. The Company has sold 54 million copies of this game in various formats. It is better than Roblox which is also designed for the kids.
Even the teachers reported that Minecraft as a teaching tool to the students. In the Math and science subject areas Minecraft can be used. The players learn to calculate the number of blocks required to complete the project. Angles, distance, speed, weight and projectiles can be calculated too.
Minecraft Pocket Edition 184.108.40.206
The pocket edition of Minecraft includes Survival and Creative modes, multiplayer over a local Wi-Fi network and randomly generated worlds. You can create, craft and breed anywhere in the world so long your hands are free. Since the first release of Minecraft pocket edition, it includes large heaps of latest features and designed with massive improvements to the way things look.
How To Download Minecraft
Crafting in Minecraft is as quickly as possible. The process is straight forward and the download will be done in a fraction of the time.
- Visit the official Website official website of Minecraft http://minecraft.net/
- Here you need to register in Mojang Account to the download and play the Minecraft
- Register your account by providing valid email id and password.
- It will ask you a security question. (Pick the security question which you can remember)
- Enter your name and date of birth, it is required for the security measure against any fraud and billing issues.
- Select the box stating that accept the terms and conditions, click the register button.
- You will receive a confirmation email on your email id.
- If you don’t receive the email check in the spam folder.
- Through confirmation link login to Minecraft website.
- You can buy the Minecraft from the main page of the website.
- To download and play Minecraft to your device, click the link “Buy Minecraft for this account”
- You need to enter the billing address and select the mode of payment.( Use PayPal or credit cards)
- Click to proceed the payment, you will receive a confirmation email and a receipt from Mojang and the purchased will be tied to your Mojang account.
- Visit the Minecraft website and click the button buy now.
- You will see a link to Download Minecraft.
- Download the correct installer to your operating system. In case you don’t see your operating system. Click to Show all platforms link.
- The installer is a small file it will be downloaded in a couple of seconds.
- After some seconds the Minecraft window will open. The window will show the latest updates of Minecraft.
- Minecraft will download, ensure that you must be connected to the internet the first time you start the game. It enables the files can be downloaded. Remember your system must have JAVA installed into it.
Tips: Use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox to download because some users have reported issues with Internet Explorer.
Running of Minecraft
You can download the game even if you don’t buy it, but you are eligible to play the demo mode only. It is a giant sandbox game in which you can fight with monsters, create your own world and craft tools and items. You will get a tutorial with this game, the learning curve is a bit sharp, and this made it one of the famous game of the decade.
Steps To Play The Minecraft
• Creating your own world
• Select the Player Mode
You can play Minecraft in the single or multiplayer mode as well. In single play version it’s obvious you play and in multiplayer you play with your friends across the Minecraft servers. The free version of Minecraft you cannot use the multiplayer feature. You need to set the main options like sound and difficulty settings.
The difficulty setting of the game determines whether the monsters (hostile mobs) will show up night or underground. The different levels of difficulty are available to play this game. The beginners need to prevent hostile mobs from spawning. The easy will deliver a small spawn rate, and the hard will give you a massive one.
Planning for a multiplayer, no need to create the world, you will join someone others server. Visit the Website planetminecraft.com to find a multiplayer server. However, if you want to play this game with your close friends, make your own server will be the best option.
• Select the game Mode
You want to play on your own, you will require creating the world for your character to reside. While creating the world, you will need to choose the game mode, this will change how the world you designed will work. This functionality makes the Minecraft game simpler to hardest to play. The different modes of this game are.
• Survival Mode
Meet the familiar requirements of this game to play in the survival mode. Like hunger, health, armor and oxygen (while swimming) bars will appear as an inventory. You also require to collect material for crafting, mining etc. to earn the experience points.
• Creative Mode
Enjoy the unlimited access to material in creative mode. Your health and hunger needs will be gone Moreover you can fly in this mode.
• Hardcore Mode
It is same as the survival mode except than a hardcore permanently locks the created world into the hard difficulty setting. In this, your world will be permanently deleted if you die. So be alert! When the PC update 1.9 you will be stuck in spectator mode after you die.
• Bonus Chest Mode
It will spawn a chest containing wood, food and tools. It will spawn near your spawn point with 0-4 torches around it. It is very helpful for the beginners.
• Spectator Mode
In this mode, you can fly through the floor to the world. You will be able to get it by using the game mode command or by dying in a hardcore mode.
• Adventure Mode
The accurate tool will be required to harvest the individual types of material in this mode. However, the other things required interact with it. This only appears in the custom mode adventure maps or by using the command.
• Set Your World Preferences
The menu which allows you to control the world you are creating better. You can type in a particular code which generates the particular world. Toggle cheats and sets your World Mode, among other alternates.
The world mode includes the following.
- The default which does the basic generation.
- Super flat essential for a flat world.
- Large Biomes, basically create much larger biomes than the default setting.
- AMPLIFIED that generates big mountains and deep caves.
- Customized which can make excellent different worlds.
- A Special mode called Debug which generates every single type of block in on the world. On which you can only look at them.
• Surviving The First Night
It is essential for all players for players playing in a survival mode on the difficulty setting easy or above. This applies to the peaceful or creative mode players.
• Work in right away
Whenever you start to play the game, it is vital to surviving the first night. The games run through day-night cycles, but the monsters in the game at night. That’s why you need to build a shelter in-game before the sun sets, to protect yourself.
• Collect The Material
You need to collect the material in order to survive your first night. For that wood is required to be collected, find the trees and punch them, by holding down the left button of your mouse to destroy them and get wood. Twenty pieces of wood is a good starting point for you.
• Create A Crafting Table
A crafting table is required to create all of your items in the game. Make a table to continue to build your shelter. The instructions to build a crafting table are as follows.
- Press E on your keyboard and open your inventory and place one wood in one box.
- Pick the wood planks and put them in your stock.
- Take the wood planks and fill the boxes under Crafting with wood.
- It will allow crafting a table.
• Craft The Tools
The tools are needed to harvest many materials. Make your first tool using wood and crafting table. The initial tools will be pickaxe, shovel, sword, and an axe.
• Mine Some Coal
Have some torches in your house, in the absence of torches your home will be dark and hostile. And the mobs will swan in.
• Create A Structure
Build a structure in any location which must be enough through on top of a hill is a good idea. It helps to defend and find later. You can make a house-like building or you can dig a cave for yourself. You must ensure that enough light must be there to prevent hostile mobs from spawning inside to it.
• Kill The Sheep With Your Sword
Be cruel, to keep yourself survive, drop 1 piece of wool if you kill them. You will get one piece of wool if you kill them. If you find iron and craft shears, they will drop 1 to 3 pieces to wool. Collect the wool and wooden planks to craft a bed.
• Search Food
To survive the first night you want to find some food. Going hungry can affect your health over a time and make easy to kill. The best method to get the food is to kill the animals and get food. If you don’t want to kill the animals you can use apples, wheat this food will be unnecessary on peaceful difficulty.
• Playing Styles
List of playing style are mentioned below check it out now.
• RPG Style
After constructing the basic shelter and tools you survived the first night. The rest game can be played according to your will. To play in RPG style go around to collect and craft the better items and slowly work your way up to the end of the game.
• Sandbox Style
Use the materials and environment to create the cool environment and structure. The players of this game have recreated the cities from the Game of Thrones, Notre dame, the menacing Helm’s Deep from Lord of rings.
• Inventor Style
It is a fun for inventors because it has mechanical aspects. In this game, you can figure out how to build cannons, elevators or anything else you think. Some players even managed to build a working Computer through this game.
• Any Model In Your Mind
Some games methods work best for certain games. For example, if you play in Sandbox style you probably do you will do better playing in creative mode.
• Nomadic Style
This style works great for the player who does not want to build a house and want to enjoy the adventure.
• Defend Yourself
• Take Weapons
You need a weapon to defend yourself from the monsters of the game. You need to use stronger material than wood for the blade as your permanent weapon.
• Get Armor
Craft some armor to protect you from the damage of fighting with monsters. Create several pieces of armor with the many items in the game.
• Take Torches
You cannot see the monster without the enough light. Make a torch with a stick and one coal. Find the coal in underground areas.
• Check The Different Mobs
Mobs are the creatures which move in the game. The example of peaceful mobs are cows, sheep and chicken you can attack them to collect the meat. Neutral Mobs Zombie pigmen and wolves attack you if you give them a reason to attack. Whereas the Hostile Mobs attacks when they see you the examples of these mobs are skeletons, Zombies, endermen, spiders and zombies.
• Find Material To Crafting The Objects
• Find The Material Which Is Underground
Dirt, stone and cobblestone are found in underground or on hillsides. You will have to dig with the pickaxe to harvest this material.
• Find The Material Above Ground
The above ground material is wood, sugar cane, wheat, seeds etc. An axe in your hands is enough to get the same.
• Find The Material From Creatures
Ge the wool from sheep, eggs from chicken and milk from cows is a cool idea.
• Use The Table Crafted By You
The crafting table you will use for crafting of the items. Remember that the shape you make while crafting is often important in making your recipes work.
• Look For The Crafting Recipes
Find different items to use them for crafting. For that, you can search out Minecraft section. You can check the same with fellow players too.
• Have Fun With Minecraft
• Design a map so that you can find your way around
• Breed animals and make a basic farm to get material to use or trade.
• Take a horse, cat or a dog to keep them as a pet.
• Make yourself strong, invisible, drink liquids to heal yourself and produce other effects.
Hope this article helps you a lot when you are going to play Minecraft. It’s not only a game it actually affects your cognitive skills in surprising ways. It also makes the students embrace in some subjects. Now enjoy the Minecraft Apk Free Download.